Huion Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 49|Reply: 0

Tablet stops working for a while, then starts again.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Newcomers

Credits
Post time 2017-11-19 06:42:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by ilges at 2017-11-19 06:45

Hi,

I just get my brand new Huion 1060 Plus.

I started using it with no problem, but sometimes the tablet just stops working. I move the pen around, click, press the tablet buttons, but nothing happens.The lights on the tablet indicates the presence and clicks of the pen and the Settings app shows that the tablet is connected.

When this happens, sometimes the mouse cursor moves to the center of the screen by his own and then the tablet starts working again, otherwise the tablet just doesn't work anymore until I unplug and plug it again.

Another thing is about the Tablet settings. Any time I open the tablet config, the "Select Current Diisplay" is seted to Display1, it doesn't keep your current monitor setting (in my case, I use the All Displays ). So if I change any other opstion and hit Apply, the tablet will set to work only on Display1. So EVERYTIME that I configure a button or anything, I have to select the "All Displays" option before hit apply.

Waiting your reply, otherwise, I'll have to get my money back and buy a Wacom. I use the tablet for working, I have no time to keep looking solutions for problems of a hardware that doesn't work as it should.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Wap|Closeting|Huion Forum  

2018-1-18 10:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078314 second(s), 23 queries .