Huion Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 56|Reply: 0

Problems with driver (uninstalling and re-installing)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Newcomers

Credits
Post time 2017-12-27 12:00:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
I bought the H610 PRO a few years ago and decided to give it a try on my new comp. Got the programs i wanted installed (which was manga studio Ex4 and FireAlpaca,) installed the CD driver thing it came with the tablet before connecting it and proceeded to go ahead and practice.. At least that's how i thought i should do it. Went on FA just to get used to things and one problem kept occurring for a while, The pen it came with had to always be connected but the little connection thing would let go so easily and when even at the slightest bit it just disconnects. After that, I put it back on and well, nothing happens. It just doesn't write or anything, makeing me disconnect and reconnect.

So with some thought i came to think that the driver was outdated and went to the official website to find one. Before doing all this i made the stupid mistake of just deleting any files that the CD thing installed (which was on the default name 'TabletDriver.') All seemed well i guess. Restarted the computer and just saw it again. Thought it was weird but just continued to download the lasted thing and hoped it would delete the preexisting one and replace it.. Sadly that's not the case. It says it's still there. I looked for it and yeah it still is.

Question i have is how can i uninstall that driver? I just can't seem to see it on the file anywhere. Please help. :'|

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Wap|Closeting|Huion Forum  

2018-1-17 07:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077630 second(s), 23 queries .