ROM loading problem RetroPie

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Newcomers

Credits
Post time 2018-6-4 22:46:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
HI,

I'm new to this forum - decided to post a new topic after trawling through loads of other posts to no avail; I still haven't found a definite answer to my question (or perhaps I've missed an answer - if so please link me to the appropriate thread).I recently installed the latest RetroPie image on to my 16gb SD card. So far I've only noticed that this error occurs with Master System and the Doom emulator, too. I think I noticed other threads where people said that some Gameboy emulators were affected too! What basically happens is the following:-
- I boot up EmulationStation as normal and navigate to either Master System or the Doom emulators
- I press my confirm button to load up the ROM from the emulator
- A bunch of Linux console text appears before it cuts to a black screen
- It then cuts back to the emulator menu
- If I try loading it again or going back to console (only tried this from Master System) the screen just goes blank and the Pi stops responding.
As for the Linux console text that appears, it is too fast for me to read it. I am COMPLETELY new to Linux and don't know how I can get the Pi to show me that text again.How can I get these emulators working? As far as I'm aware, I followed installation instructions to a tee and I'm still encountering these problems after two fresh installations.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=60944
Corporate Video Animation Studio

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

高级会员

Credits
Post time 2018-7-6 15:38:07 | Show all posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Wap|Closeting|Huion Forum  

2018-7-19 13:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091762 second(s), 22 queries .