digital art?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Post time 2016-11-15 11:52:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
digital art?
Okay, I'm super new to this, and I need some starting help. I am currently looking for something to do the art on, and I REALLY don't want to do it on a digital tablet, because the computer I currently have broke down, and won't work anymore, and I don't have enough to buy a new one and a digital tablet, and I dislike that digital tablets don't usually have a visible screen. So, I am trying to find a touchscreen laptop or something of the sort that doesn't have to be hooked up to a pc. I've been looking up some, but none of them have a pen to go with it, if there is a pen to a good touchscreen laptop, please inform me. Also, for a digital art software, such as Krita, would that require a drawing tablet hooked up to a pc? Please help me with this, and thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-11-15 11:53:01 | Show all posts
iPad Pro has a pencil – not a cheap alternative but actually not bad, not as great as the videos might have you believe but then what would you expect?

Thing is you would need to be really committed to digital art to justify the expense.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Wap|Closeting|Huion Forum  

2018-6-18 13:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101245 second(s), 24 queries .