Huion Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 256|Reply: 2

Paper VS Digital Tablet... which one feels more natural to you?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Post time 2016-11-17 11:13:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
Paper VS Digital Tablet... which one feels more natural to you?I always seem to get different opinions on this, but do you think that you draw better digitally, or can nothing quite compare to the feeling of pencil on paper? (Or are they just two different things altogether)? Any thoughts?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-11-17 11:16:26 | Show all posts
I'm more used to Traditional Art since its something that I started out with, but I started delving into more Digital Art a year or two ago.
I've gotten used to drawing with a tablet to the point where the pen feels natural and the command shortcut buttons for the art program I use are near instinctual.

I'd say that both are good mediums, and neither outweighs the other in importance; but I will say that I am able to clean up art a lot better through digital pieces more than traditional.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newcomers

Credits
Post time 2017-4-28 06:18:57 | Show all posts
In my opinion they are just two different tools which help you accomplish the final result you are aiming for. In the same way, you might use charcoal to sketch out a painting then use oil or acrylic with brushes to render the painting. I mostly find it easier these days to sketch out on paper first and then take it digital to finish off. The great thing about digital if you are working commercially for a client, it is a lot easier to make changes when the want something different for example a colour change. This sort of thing can sometimes be tricky if you work traditionally, although not impossible.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Wap|Closeting|Huion Forum  

2018-6-19 20:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099136 second(s), 22 queries .