View: 315|Reply: 2

cursor and brush strokes about 3" apart

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Newcomers

Credits
Post time 2016-11-29 04:14:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have used the 610pro in a dual monitor setup for over 6 months.  My main monitor is 24" and the 2nd monitor is 19".  I extend the displays.  Today I changed the second monitor to a 24".  I now have 2 24" monitors in extended display.  In Photoshop CC 2015.5 I now have a drawing problem.  The brush strokes are now about 3" below the cursor.  Is there a fix?  Why would changing the second monitor from a 19" to a 24" monitor cause this drawing offset issue?  Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newcomers

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-12-2 05:46:16 | Show all posts
Anyone in tech support home???  I gave your company a good review on Amazon.  I plan to edit my comments cautioning every potential buyer that tech support at Huion sucks!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newcomers

Credits
Post time 2018-2-22 11:43:35 | Show all posts
Edited by Mswoo7 at 2018-2-22 12:07

Oh ... HA!  thought / was thinking now that's interesting, thought it said 3'  as in  3 FEET !

I think maybe language communications, its really hard to say for sure why this is so dead in here, I've seen many many forums and most have a crew of mods buzzing around from all parts of the world. HEY MAYBE YOU CAN BECOME A TECH MOD HERE! /sarcasm, I'd inquire but I'm pretty sure they don't have a spare jet for my personal use like some sites offer their news and lead techie teams, oh well and I bet there's no minimum 100 grand a year either.

LOVE THE EDIT, it actually works YEY!

Oh the nice welcome email had a terry @  email  that just bounced back.  WOW! talk about a kick in the teeth.

I was just saying how nice the site, RATHER the forum BBS area is because things seem to work and the EDIT is nice and so is the pen with pressure levels and could I get a new box and I'd fire off the shipping to him via p/\yp/\L . . . . BLAM! .... no such email.

BOO!

Well I'm hoping that there is premium support if I ever need it and someone that talks CLEAR on the phone, if needed but my tablet is the best and everything works perfectly, its been over a year now.  NOt that I use it everyday but I really like it and its holding up better than my old art tablet OR MICE! that's for sure, always new mouse every year it seems.

OKAY THAT'S ABOUT IT BECAUSE MY FINGERS MIGHT BE BLEEDING byebyenow
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Wap|Closeting|Huion Forum  

2018-8-19 13:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071416 second(s), 22 queries .