View: 277|Reply: 0

My tablet has not been shipped yet...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Newcomers

Credits
Post time 2017-1-3 16:59:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
On the order confirmation e-mail that I received it said that I will receiver another e-mail once my tablet will be shipped, however it is already around 4 or 5 days and I still have not received that confirmation e-mail. Are you trying to scam me or what is the issue?

I even sent email to your customer service e-mail, however you have not responded on that one either. I understand that you may not be working on Sundays and Saturdays however in that time span which I have been waiting you had like 3 work days when you could have fullfilled my order.

Usually big companies like this do not delay shipping for so long. I do not know if I'll even get a reply here. I am worried that it may never get shipped and I may be scammed out. I even read one review where a person got broken pen and had to go through complex process just to get the refund. And that Huion company said to him that if they will find that the damage has been 'man-made' they will not refund the shipping that the customer had to pay just to ship back to China for you to check.

I am just worried and I want to know if you are even responding to purchases anymore.

I am sorry if you just have been delayed with managing orders, but as customer I expect to have smooth and trustable service.

P.S. I ordered from the official huiontablets.com website

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Wap|Closeting|Huion Forum  

2018-8-22 11:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066291 second(s), 23 queries .