View: 300|Reply: 0

Future software ~please~

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Newcomers

Credits
Post time 2017-1-29 12:12:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Huion, I have the highest respect and admiration for your company entering into the tablet market which has so long been dominated by wacom.  they make decent quality hardware but their drivers and software are absolutely, indescribably horrible, and if anyone thinks otherwise you simply have not been using their products long enough.  Count on future hardware nightmares though, your day will eventually come.  Anyhow, i enthuastically purchased a Huion and found it to be a well-made device for an extremely reasonable price. unfortunately though i also found out there was no "mouse mode" written into the software which made it no good for my style of use.  likewise when people I work with asked me about the tablet, they too said the lack of mouse mode would prevent them from ever trying a Huion tablet.  I had to return to yet another wacom (probably my 15th device purchased in my lifetime) and yet again the software and its interaction with my windows computer has proven it to be another waste of money.  So I just wanted to post this comment here in hopes Huion might see it and someday incorporate a mouse mode into its software, believe me i will happily be a customer for life and spread the word to anybody interested in this type of device to give yours a try!  Thank you!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Wap|Closeting|Huion Forum  

2018-6-18 08:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083420 second(s), 23 queries .