View: 196|Reply: 1

Middle Mouse butto

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Newcomers

Credits
Post time 2017-4-28 06:50:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi, I have just bought a WH1409 for my Imac running Sierra OSX and I am enjoying using the tablet very much. It arrived very quickly and was easy to set up once I had downloaded the latest drivers from the website. It works great with Photoshop so far. But I also like using a tablet for working in Blender 3D, the pressure senstivity is working great, but I want to be able to set the Second Button on my Pen as the Middle Mouse BUTTON, so that I can rotate the view. But when I set the pen to Middle Mouse Button in the Tablet Driver Panel, the button zooms the screen instead, which is the Scroll Wheel on a mouse. So the Middle Mouse Button is behaving like a Scroll Wheel instead. Could this be fixed in the next Driver release please. If there was an option for both Middle Mouse Button and Scroll Wheel for the pen buttons it would be great please. Thank you for reading this.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newcomers

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-6-21 06:21:51 | Show all posts
Hi, I'm just wondering if there's any response to the above problem I'm having with the tablet. The last couple of Driver updates hasn't solved the issue, and I'm hoping it can be solved soon otherwise I may have to switch back to another tablet. It seems like such a small problem but it would be a massive help if it could be fixed. Thanks for listening.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Wap|Closeting|Huion Forum  

2018-1-17 11:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080837 second(s), 22 queries .