Huion Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 60|Reply: 1

Pen Not Registering Pressure Test Randomly?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Newcomers

Credits
Post time 2017-9-2 15:39:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have an H610Pro model and just got it two days ago. I installed the drivers, have reinstalled the drivers, and configured the device in GIMP - I know what I'm doing. This isn't my first rodeo. I've made the thing undergo a pressure test and that worked. But every couple minutes, the pen loses all pressure sensitivity in that it just wants to make dark black lines. No variation or opacity even if the settings are geared towards pressure opacity. It tends to happen when I try to move a tab or window over to make space and the only fix is seemingly to unplug the tablet and close GIMP and then start all over again.

Now the pen won't even register a pressure test. Is my tablet already defective? Is my pen? I'm not HAPPY about this, guys.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Newcomers

Credits
Post time 2017-9-4 17:54:29 | Show all posts

I have an H610Pro model and just got it two days ago. I installed the drivers, have reinstalled the drivers, and configured the device in GIMP - I know what I'm doing. This isn't my first rodeo. I've made the thing undergo a pressure test and that worked. But every couple minutes, the pen loses all pressure sensitivity in that it just wants to make dark black lines. No variation or opacity even if the settings are geared towards pressure opacity. It tends to happen when I try to move a tab or window over to make space and the only fix is seemingly to unplug the tablet and close GIMP and then start all over again.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Wap|Closeting|Huion Forum  

2018-1-17 07:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077444 second(s), 22 queries .